Monday, October 15, 2012

THE ANTICHRIST IS FROM IRAN

THE ANTICHRIST IS FROM IRAN

Interesting one, believe it or not, on Feb 29: It was very earlier morning in my prayer the Holy Spirit told me "The antichrist" and then a few minutes later he said "The wicked" and after that several minutes later "It's coming." and half our after that "Iran" Perhaps it means the antichrist is started and rising from Iran or the man of sin, the lawlessness , the Antichrist himself is from IRAN. And I heard the word "IRAN" again that morning, after I got up.

This is the message from someone today : (This is not from me)
"God spoke to my brother in Christ and He told him that IRAN stands for I RULE ABOVE NATIONS."
It means during 7 yrs tribulation, the Antichrist or someone from Iran or Iran country will rule above the nations !

Iran in Biblical times is PERSIA ! The Antichrist is the prince of Persia !

King James Version (KJV)
Daniel 10

1In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision.

2In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.

3I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

4And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Hiddekel;

5Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:

6His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

7And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.

8Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.

9Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.

10And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.

11And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.

12Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

13But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

14Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

15And when he had spoken such words unto me, I set my face toward the ground, and I became dumb.

16And, behold, one like the similitude of the sons of men touched my lips: then I opened my mouth, and spake, and said unto him that stood before me, O my lord, by the vision my sorrows are turned upon me, and I have retained no strength.

17For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me.

18Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,

19And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.

20Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

21But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Daniel 8, tells also about the King of Persia (The Antichrist)

Daniel 8

1In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.

2And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.

3Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.

4I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.

5And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

6And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.

7And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.

8Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

9And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

12And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

15And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.

16And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.

17So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

18Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.

19And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

20The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. (* Media is now included in parts of Iran, Iraq, and Turkey. and Persia is IRAN itself)

21And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

22Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

23And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

26And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

27And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.


The Antichrist is Persian/ Iranian and He is Assyrian (In the Babylonian Empire/ Biblical times, Persia and now Iran, was including Assyrian empire), Yep, He is Iranian, even it explains in Ezekiel 38 and 39 what the country is the main Israel's enemy : IRAN !
And we can see what's going on now, it's Bible prophecy unfolding right before our own eyes
The Antichrist is from the Middle East, one of Islamic country it clearly tells in the book of Daniel and Revelation..

In Dan 8:2, mentioned the province of  Elam, Elam. is the province of Persia/ Iran.
A Ram is a male sheep. This beast symbolized Media- Persia and the land of Elam.



Since we know the Antichrist is from Iran, the Islamic radical people, and they will practice the Sharia law during the tribulation for 7 yrs, the majority people who are more likely to be deceived are muslim people themselves, because they will practice their own belief, ISLAM and they think this is the truth, in fact the is the LIES FROM SATAN,THE BEAST SYSTEM or THE ANTICHRIST HIMSELF !

The Antichrist is a human being, a man WHO ARE POSSESSED BY THE BEAST/ THE SERPENT/ RED DRAGON/ THE LUCIFER HIMSELF, and he will not die until Jesus second coming and He will defeat him with THE WORD OF GOD, not the sword. Remember Jesus is son of God or God Himself, He is the creator, he can do whatever he wants to, without lifting his fingers.

During the days of the old Persian Empire, when Israel was in captivity, the prophet, Daniel received many visions concerning his people, and Jerusalem, and what would happen to Israel in the times before the end. God told Daniel that those things would be sealed until this "time of the end." It is written:




But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.



(Daniel 12:4)




And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.



(Daniel 12:9)

To begin to comprehend the context of Persia (present day Iran) in the prophecies of Daniel, we need to start with the vision of the "Ram" at the river:




And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.



(Daniel 8:2)

(Daniel was in, what today is southwestern Iran, when he had this vision. Persia is the context and focus of this vision.)




Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last. I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great. And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes. And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power. And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.



(Daniel 8:3-7)

The Bible goes on to define the identities of this "ram" and the "he goat" spoken of in this prophecy:

And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.



(Daniel 8:19-21)

First of all, the Lord God reiterates that this is an END TIMES prophecy; a yet future event. Then the Lord God identifies the two horns of the ram as the kings of "Media and Persia" which roughly indicates the lands from eastern Turkey and Iraq to Iran (this area also may encompass portions of Syria and Afghanistan). Exactly who these kings are is ambiguous, as the lands of ancient Media and Persia are not clearly defined by today's political map of declared states. Although we can be very certain that present day Iran is at the core of this resurgence.

Politically speaking, Syria is currently siding with the Iranians against Israel. Turkey, which used to be an ally of Israel, is now seen as sliding towards the Iranian camp. Iraq is unstable and will probably be drawn into the Iranian sphere of influence, or possibly even be occupied by Iran, after the departure of US forces. Then, there is the Kurdish problem, which affects corners of northern Iraq, western Iran, eastern Turkey and part of Syria. In short, this entire area is unstable. Expect to see the unexpected in this region in the coming years.

The king of "Grecia" is a reference to the peoples immediately west of present day Turkey, specifically, the regions around Greece and Macedonia. It could also be a generalized reference to Europe and the western world. The prophecy then says that the "he goat" will attack the ram and crush the empire. So, in effect, we have a prophecy of modern-day western powers attacking and bringing down this resurgent eastern empire that is yet to rise in its full power.

Such an interpretation runs contrary to those who interpret the book of Daniel as events that have already happened in human history. Proponents of the historical interpretation school (Amillennialists) claim that this vision was fulfilled in the conquering of Persia by Alexander the Great. But does the Bible really support that interpretation? Notice in the prophecy that the "he goat" came from the West. Ok, so did Alexander the Great, but Alexander's army touched the ground every step of the way there. The prophecy says he "touched not the ground," and that part of the ancient prophecy could not be literally fulfilled (or comprehended) until the invention of the airplane. What the prophecy seems to be describing is a massive airborne launched attack from the west; the modern doctrine of warfare (i.e. fighter jets, bombers, troop transports, and air and sea launched cruise missiles). The feet of attacking troops will not need to touch the ground until they parachute in or make marine landings.

We are certainly living in the days before this prophecy will be fulfilled, but we are also living in the times when the prophecy is actually unsealing right before our eyes, so that we can understand what is happening in this world and where all this is leading. The Ram is rising, it is becoming "great" but the larger of its two horns is yet to rise. Specifically, the lands of Iraq, Syria and Turkey are yet to fully join with the Iranians. It should also be pointed out that Iran and Turkey, although both Islamic nations, are not Arab nations. These are different peoples than the descendents of the Ishmaelite.

‎"And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king." (Daniel 8:21)

That is, the king that leads the attack against the Ram (the kings of the lands of ancient Medes and Persians) will occupy and breakup this resurgent empire and establish himself as the next ruler in the region. He will be the FIRST of the 10 kings of Revelation (See Daniel 7:24 & Revelation 17:13). The rest of the kings are nations in the Middle East region, not Europe.

SATAN - THE PRINCE AND KING OF TYRE , In Ezekiel 28, it does not mean the Antichrist is someone from Tyre. Tyre is somewhere in Lebanon area.
In the book of Daniel chapter 8, 9,10 and 11, talk about the Antichrist is more detail , I know it's very hard to understand to most people), especially to those who do not study the end time Bible prophecy at all or not much or not properly and in those chapters do not mention about the King of Tyre, but the prince of Persia.
I know for sure the Antichrist is the prince of Tyre, the Lucifer himself, the dragon, the beast, the serpent who will possess a man and He is from Persia/ Iran.

http://whatthebibleteaches.com/wbt_510.htm


The Prince of Persia

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

A principality is a powerful ruler, or the principal ruler of someone in absolute authority. The word may refer to human rulers, demonic spirits, angels and demons in general, or any type of ruler other than God Himself.

Daniel 10:15-21 And when he had spoken such words unto me, I set my face toward the ground, and I became dumb. And, behold, one like the similitude of the sons of men touched my lips: then I opened my mouth, and spake, and said unto him that stood before me, O my lord, by the vision my sorrows are turned upon me, and I have retained no strength. For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me. Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me, And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me. Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come. But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

So, Iran, or Persia, has been in the center of an unseen warfare from ancient times. Daniel, being highly favored of God was privileged to have God pull back the curtain of history and time and briefly expose Daniel to the wars that continue in Heaven, and that affect events on the Earth. Daniel prayed for Divine insight into the meaning of some prophecies God gave him about the future of his people Israel.

Daniel’s vision reveals the fact that there are mighty fallen angels called demons that influence earthly leaders. And under God's permission, they even control them. The true "Prince of Persia" was able to hinder God’s archangel Gabriel. It was only with the help of the archangel Michael that Gabriel was able to subdue his hindrances. Second, the archangel Michael is said to be the special guardian angel of Daniel and the Israeli people. As it is written, Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time:

http://focusonjerusalem.com/iraninbibleprophecy.html
Here is the video which is related with the Antichrist is from Iran/ Iranian :






Another Scriptural proof the antichrist is from Iran, other than it tells in the book of Daniel, it is in the book of Esther :

"On the third level, the book of Esther can be interpreted symbolically to foreshadow end times prophecies. Haman symbolizes the Antichrist, Esther, the interceding Church and Mordechai, the Messianic Jewish movement.

The historical events took place in ancient Persia, equivalent to modern Iran. There was an evil man who called for the destruction of the Jews, like Ahmadinejad today. There was a confederation of 127 nations, reminiscent of the United Nations.

The closest word in biblical Hebrew for "antichrist" is "tsorer". Haman is referred to as "tsorer" four times (translated as "enemy", Esther 3:10, 8:1, 9:10, 9:24). Like Haman, the Antichrist will try to kill Jews (and Christians), and unite the nations to attack Israel (Revelation 13, Ezekiel 38-39, Zechariah 12-14).

The root of anti-Semitism can be found in Esther 3:6, where the satanic figure is so offended at the Messiah figure that he is not satisfied just to kill the Messiah, but wants revenge on all of His relatives as well. Anti-Semitic, anti-Christ and anti-Christian spirits come from the same source."

http://www.tikkunministries.org/newsletters/ai-apr09.asp



More here :


https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3331220396350&set=a.1182051988483.28758.1143695916&type=3&theater The nations that made up the beast are: Iran, part of the Roman empire (Turkey), and Mecca as Babylon...

This one can give some insides also, regarding The Antichrist where he is come from..:


 http://jesus-is-the-way.com/10Reasons.html


9 Reasons Why the Antichrist is not a European

To Honor Jesus Christ, Glorify God, Encourage Believers, & Warn All
Est 03-22-2005 Changed 06-08-2005 (reason for 06-08-2005 emendation at bottom of page)


This information is offered with the hope that YOU can come to KNOW the Lord personally.



1. The kingdom of the antichrist is from one of the parts of Alexander the Great's empire, none of which is in Europe.

2. The antichrist is called by name the "Assyrian".  (Assyrian, or Seleucid, is that part of the Grecian empire out of which antichrist arises.)

3. The antichrist is also called the "king of the north".  Europe is not north of Israel.  (see Daniel chapter 11). 
06-08-2005 emendation starts here> 
The historical King of the North which occupies a great deal of Daniel chapter 11, beginning with verse 6, is the ancient King of Assyria.  Verses 6,7,8,11,13,15 specifically refer by title to this ancient king, who is not a European.  The future portion of the prophecy in Daniel 11 (which is yet unfilled) begins in verse 36 with a reference to the "king" who shall do according to his will."  This king himself (as opposed to his kingdom), who is clearly the antichrist, is also referred to as the "king of the north" in verse 40, thus identifying the antichrist with the historical King of Assyria, not some European place of origin.  It is correct to say the king proper comes (originally, upon assumption of his position of authority) from the north which can not geographically be Europe as a place of origin of the antichrist.


4. The historical "king of the north" (to be distinguished from the prophetic "king of the north") was the king of Assyria. (see Daniel chapter 11)  Assyria is not in Europe.

5. The historical "king of the north" (Assyria) fought against the historical "king of the south" (Egypt) exactly as the prophetic "king of the north" will when he (the antichrist) conquers Egypt. (see Daniel chapter 11)

6. The kingdom of antichrist grows in three directions toward the south, the east and toward the pleasant land. (the pleasant land is Israel). 

Daniel 8:9   And out of one of them [ one of Alexander the Great's 4 divisions ] came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east and toward the pleasant land

If this kingdom waxes EXCEEDING GREAT,
TOWARD THE SOUTH,
EAST,
and the PLEASANT LAND (Israel/Palestine).


Follow me here:  these directions point to 3 mutually exclusive compass directions.

 The kingdom (not the king) is growing in THREE (3) directions.  If the kingdom was West of Israel, EAST and the PLEASANT LAND would be the same direction.  Therefore, the kingdom is NOT west of Israel.  If the kingdom was North of Israel, the SOUTH and PLEASANT LAND would be redundant. Therefore, the kingdom is not north of Israel.  This leaves SOUTH of Israel and EAST of Israel as our 2 choices.  We have to eliminate the SOUTH of Israel because the antichrist attacks and conquers the king of the south - Egypt .

This leaves us with EAST of Israel as the place of the antichrist's kingdom.  06-08-2005 emendation starts here> The kingdom (as distinct from the king) is predominantly EAST of Israel.  This kingdom comes into play after the king has received a crown, giving him more territory/authority than he initially had.  This kingdom has the 7 heads and 10 horns and it represents the developed and expanded kingdom of the antichrist depicted in  Revelation 13 and forward.

7. In a military campaign moving toward the south (toward Egypt) antichrist will establish his headquarters in Israel.  If he was in Europe he could not do this.  (Actually, it appears that the antichrist returns from a southern campaign against Egypt.)

8. Arguments from a negative viewpoint are never quite as good as positive arguments.  However, at this point let it be said that there are no scriptures which say that the antichrist is European or Roman.  On the otherhand, there are scriptures which do say that he is an Assyrian.  If one stopped at Daniel 2 a case might could be made that the antichrist was from Rome.  However, one can not stop at Daniel 2, but, must include Daniel 7 and 8.  (see Note A)

9. The antichrist arises AMONG ten kings.  These ten kings are clearly Muslim nations



Note A:

In Daniel 9:26 it says that the "people (Romans) of the prince that shall come" (the antichrist) "shall destroy the city and the sanctuary."  This says that the antichrist will be descended from Roman peoples.  There is a Muslim king whose mother was British.  There is also research on the internet that shows that the Etruscans were originally from Assyria.

the Etruscans, seem to have sailed from Asia Minor to found a state in the forest wildernesses of middle Italy; some built themselves cities upon the south-east coasts of the Mediterranean and became later that people known in history as the Philistines.  http://www.bartleby.com/86/18.html

Somewhere between 900 and 800 BC, the Italian peninsula was settled by a mysterious peoples called the Etruscans. We don't know where the Etruscans came from, but archaeologists suspect that they came from the eastern Mediterannean, possibly Asia Minor. http://ancienthistory.about.com

The Roman historian Dionysius of Halicarnassus stated that this new culture had deemed themselves Rasenna, or Rasna. One theory of this name is that a large number of immigrants were from Resen, a city in Assyria. Their route is believed to have taken them from Assyria to a place called Eluthya in Egypt, where there are supposedly tomb decorations that are similar to the Etruscans.  http://www.vintageadventure.com/flash/history/default.asp

In Daniel 11:37 it says "neither shall he regard the God of his fathers".  Many claim that this means that the antichrist is Jewish.  However, since Ishmael (the father of the Moslem nations) is the son of Abraham, it means the antichrist is a semite, one of the semitic nations.


06-08-2005

READER WRITES
Great website!  I want to point something out though on your page "9 Reasons Why the Antichrist is not a European." 
<>On point 3 you say that because Europe is not North of Israel it can't be where the antichrist arises from.<>  As part of your explanantion behind point 6 you deduce that "Therefore, the kingdom is not north of Israel".
This appears to contradict - you are saying the kingdom must be North of Israel AND must not be.

RESPONSE
Thank you for your email.  It looks like you are correct but that is probably due to my lack of specificity on point #3.  I emended point #3 to make it more specific (and made a slight emendation for #6).   See 06-08-2005 emendations.  Questions like yours make the website better.

End 06-08-2005



The Kings Of The North And The South

“At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood.” (Daniel 11:40)
Three separate kings are in view in this one verse and their identities must be discovered to fully understand what will happen in the days leading up to the end. They are the King of the North, the King of the South, and the one who was identified in Daniel 11:36 as the king who exalts himself. We call him the anti-Christ. All of Daniel 11:4-35 has been taken up with a discussion of various generations of the King of the North and the King of the South, but the King who exalts himself is neither, and subdues them both.
First, the King of the North. The vision of Daniel 11 was given in 536BC and begins with an angel telling him what would happen to the Persian Kingdom then in power. After 3 more Persian Kings, a fourth would arise, an especially rich and powerful King. This Persian King, who we know as Xerxes I, took as his queen the Jewish woman Hadassah, called Esther in the Persian language (Esther 2:16-17). He put together a mighty army and mounted an unsuccessful attempt to conquer Greece in 480BC. About 150 years later the tables would be turned and a King from Greece would conquer the Persian Empire. This was fulfilled by Alexander the Great.
Then Daniel was told in effect that Alexander’s Kingdom would be divided into four pieces according to the four winds of heaven, not going to his offspring. (After Alexander’s death his four generals divided up the Kingdom among them.) The next 30 verses are devoted to the families of two of the four, Seleucus, known in Daniel 11 as the first King of the North and Ptolemy, the first King of the South. 135 historically confirmed prophecies are contained in the first 35 verses of Daniel 11, most having to do with the descendants of these two men. The other two generals, Cassander (West) and Lysimachus (East) are not mentioned here, but in fact Cassander went back to their homeland and ruled over Macedonia, and Lysimachus eventually lost his portion to Seleucus.
So the first kings of the North and the South were Seleucus and Ptolemy. For territory Seleucus eventually got control of what we now know as Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and parts of Turkey. Reigning for a time from Babylon in modern Iraq, he built a new capital city 20 miles to the south east on the Tigris river and named it Seleucia. Ptolemy took Libya, Egypt, the Sudan, Israel and Jordan, and chose Alexandria in Egypt as his capital.
Through their descendants, these two kings fought each other for control of the known world for the next several hundred years. Then Daniel 11:33-35 brings us to the Macabean revolt when the last important King of the North, Antiochus IV Epiphanes, was defeated.



Related with this topic visit here :
http://jesussavessooncoming.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-antichrist-is-assyrian.html


This article is interesting to read :
http://www.shalach.org/Antichrist/AntichristArises.htm

Note : There is a possibility also the Antichrist comes from The tribe of David , other than the tribe of Dan. The reason is Israel is still anticipating their Messiah "Moshiach Ben David" , He is King David descendant and come from the tribe of Judah, like Jesus Christ is, but he is the Antichrist.
More info here:
http://jesussavessooncoming.blogspot.com/2012/11/israelis-jewsih-is-anticipating-their.html


I quoted from the article above :

"If this kingdom waxes EXCEEDING GREAT,
TOWARD THE SOUTH (EGYPT),
EAST (NORTH EAST SYRIA, IRAQ AS FAR AS IRAN)
and the PLEASANT LAND (Israel/Palestine).

** NORTH (TURKEY, LEBANON)
Follow me here:  these directions point to 3 mutually exclusive compass directions.

 The kingdom (not the king) is growing in THREE (3) directions.  If the kingdom was West of Israel, EAST and the PLEASANT LAND would be the same direction.  Therefore, the kingdom is NOT west of Israel.  If the kingdom was North of Israel, the SOUTH and PLEASANT LAND would be redundant. Therefore, the kingdom is not north of Israel.  This leaves SOUTH of Israel and EAST of Israel as our 2 choices.  We have to eliminate the SOUTH of Israel because the antichrist attacks and conquers the king of the south - Egypt . (**EGYPT SEE ALSO ISAIAH 19:1-4)

This leaves us with EAST (**NORTH EAST SYRIA, IRAQ AS FAR AS IRAN) of Israel as the place of the antichrist's kingdom.  06-08-2005 emendation starts here> The kingdom (as distinct from the king) is predominantly EAST of Israel .

Conclusion :
IN DANIEL 11 SAYS THE KING OF THE SOUTH (**EGYPT) AND THE KING OF THE NORTH (**TURKEY AND LEBANON) AGAINST THE ANTICHRIST, SO HE -THE ANTICHRIST IS THE KING OF THE EAST !
The Antichrist is the king of the covenant/ THE FOURTH KING AND his Kingdom from the East of Israel.. Well, Iran is the East of Israel.

See this picture :


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THE LAMB IS THE SHEEP THAT 12 MONTHS OLD OR LESS, JESUS CHRIST IS THE LAMB OF GOD.
John 1:29, KJV
The next day John saw Jesus coming unto him, and said, Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world.

THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE LAMB/ THE SHEPHE
RD, THEY ARE SHEEP :



WHILE THE GOAT IS SATANIC SYMBOL, THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE GOAT, THEY ARE SATAN'S FOLLOWERS.

JESUS WILL SEPARATE THE SHEEP AND THE GOATS BY THE END OF TRIBULATION :
MATT 25:32, KJV
And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them o
ne from another, AS A SHEPHERD (**JESUS CHRIST) DIVIDES HIS SHEEP FROM THE GOATS:

John 10: 14-16, KJV
14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.


THE SECOND BEAST/ THE ANTICHRIST'S FOLLOWERS/ FALSE PROPHETS IS :
REV 13:11, KJV
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb,(THE LAMB WITH TWO HORNS) and he spake as a dragon.

IT'S VERY CLEAR THE ANTICHRIST
COMES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST COUNTRY :
DANIEL 8: 19-26, KJV
19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. (*TRIBULATION PERIOD/ THE DAY OF THE LORD/ GOD'S WRATH/ JACOB TROUBLE)
20 The ram (**the ram is A MALE SHEEP) which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. (**PERSIA IS IRAN TODAY)
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 AND HIS POWER SHALL BE MIGHTY, BUT NOT BY HIS OWN POWER: AND HE SHALL DESTROY THE WONDERFULLY AND SHALL PROSPER, AND PRACTICE, AND SHALL DESTROY THE MIGHTY AND THE HOLY PEOPLE (**THE ANTICHRIST/ THE LAWLESS ONE/ THE SON OF PERDITION, THE LAMB WITH TWO HORNS)
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand. (**THE ANTICHRIST/ THE LAWLESS ONE/ THE SON OF PERDITION, THE LAMB WITH TWO HORNS)
26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.



RELATED WITH THIS ARTICLE :
http://jesussavessooncoming.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-antichrist-visions-dreams-and-his.html




9 comments:

Christine said...

The ark covenant on earth is only for symbolized (replica) with the one in heaven.

This is the ark covenant in heaven :
Rev 11 : 19, KJV
And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

I believe the Israeli/ Jews now is planning to build the third temple and they have the music instruments, the furniture, gold menorah, the blue print to build the temple etc and perhaps the ark covenant, that they are talking about.. Remember, many Israeli , especially the orthodox Jews they do not believe Jesus as their messiah, they still following the old testament/ the torah strictly, although they have /worship the same God-YHVH as ours, but they still reject our Savior Jesus Christ/ Yeshua HaMashiach.
They are still expecting their Messiah, they do not know or realize the Messiah whom they are expecting is Jesus Christ himself.

We are as Christians/ the believers, believe the temple of God is not the physical temple, but our own body, where the Holy Spirit (God) dwells in every believer.

Eph 2: 20-22, KJV
20And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Building the third temple is for the fulfilling end time Bible prophecy, as the Antichrist will stay in the temple, and claim as God himself, many people will be deceived, including the Jews, and they think He is the messiah as well.


2 Thes 2: 3-4, KJV
3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he (* THE ANTICHRIST) as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

THAT'S WAY, the tribulation period/ Jacob trouble is to finish Jews/Israel's transgression against God and the rest unbelievers world.
It tells in Dan 9 : 24, KJV
Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people (**Israel) and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

So by the end the remnant (The saved ones) Jews/ Israel will repent and they realize the Messiah whom the are expecting all a long is Jesus Christ Himself !

Christine said...

There was also an eastern part to the Roman Empire, ie. Constantine moved the capital to Istanbul. Scripture alludes to the antichrist coming from Assyria, not a western nation.

Moreover, after the Roman Empire collapsed, the Ottoman Empire took control of that Middle East region, where the Man of Sin will come from. So most likely this Wick One will be Islamic, a very antichrist religion by-the-way.

Moreover, when Christ returns He fights against Islamic nations.

Christine said...

Will the Jews accept the Antichrist as their Messiah? Many believe that the following statement by Jesus is really a prophecy that the Jewish people will accept the Antichrist as their Messiah:

“I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.” John 5:43 (KJV)

The Antichrist would have to be Jewish in order to be accepted by Israel as the Messiah. Many believe this scripture points to a specific person in the future who will “come in his own name” and be accepted as the Redeemer of Israel.

Many christians do not think The Antichrist is a Jewish man and he is a muslim, as well, or he respects muslim faith, they don't realize there are many Jewish who are muslims not just Judaism followers (of course majority of them are Jewish/ Judaism followers).

It is very possible that he will be an Arab, or a man of mixed Muslim and Jewish descent. He will be hailed by all the world as the man who finally brought peace to the Middle East. The Muslims would see him as the Twelfth Imam, and the Jews would welcome him as their long-awaited Messiah.

Christine said...

The Antichrist will come from Iran followed by 70,000 Jews wearing blue shawls as Prophecised by Muhammad (SAW), well muslim themselves prophesied this, it's interesting... Antichrist is from Iran but He is a Jew descendant as Israelis wait for their messiah other than muslim arabs wait for their messiah as well, check my blog here :
http://jesussavessooncoming.blogspot.com/2012/11/israelis-jewsih-is-anticipating-their.html

Christine said...

By Sohn Stark,

Obama is not the anti-christ he is just a forerunner. I prayed last night for God to reveal too me about what is goin to happen in the end time. And God showed me a glimpes of the anti-christ. He was wearing mid-eastern clothes and had olvie colored skin. This is the second time that God has showed me about the anti-christ.

Christine said...

The period of time immediately before the Messiah’s arrival is sometimes called ikvot meshicha (עִקְּבוֹת מְשִׁיחַ), the time when the "footsteps of the Messiah" can be heard. Some of the "signs" of this period include the rise of various false prophets, numerous wars and "rumors of wars" (including the rise of Magog), famines, earthquakes, worldwide apostasy from the faith, persecution, and a globalized sort of godlessness that is revealed in unbridled selfishness, greed, chutzpah (audacity), shamelessness, and a general lack of hakarat ha-tov (gratitude). The greatest sign, however, will be that Israel will exist once again as a sovereign nation, despite the prophesied exile among the nations (Deut. 4:27-31; Jer. 30:1-3). According to some of the sages, the 9th century work Pirkei d'Rabbi Eliezer foretells that just before the coming of Messiah, "Ishmael" will rise in power to terrorize the world. According to Yalkut Shimoni, the king of Persia (Iran) is going to "have a weapon that is going to terrorize the world." A coming "Messiah of evil" (code name Armilus) will soon appear on the world stage to offer a peace treaty for Israel and the Middle East, "but when they shall say, 'peace and security' (confirmed covenant) then sudden destruction will come upon them, as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman (time of Jacob's Trouble), and they will not escape (1 Thess. 5:3).

"Ishmael" will rise in power to terrorize the world. According to Yalkut Shimoni, the king of Persia (Iran) is going to "have a weapon that is going to terrorize the world."

Well, this is talking about The Antichrist, as I mentioned before he will come from the Muslim world , the Middle Eastern man, even the Holy Spirit Mentioned to me, last year he is from "IRAN." I know to those who believe the Antichrist is from the Middle East, they named the country such as Turkey, Lebanon, and Syria.. Remember Haman at the story of the Queen Esther, in the Bible , he represents of the Antichrist, and he is a Persian (Iranian today), Daniel 7-10 mention about PERSIA/ IRAN and Iran is including the Assyrian empire as the Bible mentions The Antichrist is an Assyrian !

Christine said...

Nobody knows for the name/ the person, who is the Antichrist / the first beast in Rev 13, but we can know where he comes from and what kind of the personalities/ characteristics that he has, because the Bible gives us some clues about him to those who study it with the guide of the Holy Spirit, not their own feeling or emotion like the most people do. And God Himself gives many people the end time dreams/ visions about the Antichrist, here I'm talking about those dreams/ visions/ prophecies come from Him not false ones.

A false teacher leads people away from Christ, and claim they know who is the person and become the Antichrist, and the most popular of false teaching, they claim they know the Antichrist is Obama, Prince William and etc. They seem to have forgotten that. Their own foolishness is being exposed (mostly by them), subs are falling away; attacking others seems to provide them with the attention they crave. Pride always goes before the fall ...

Christine said...

The bible is very clear that the antichrist will be an Assyrian. Assyria was also part of the Roman empire. Daniel's statue had TWO legs and also TWO feet made with clay and iron, TWO substances that don't mix. Just like Christianity and Islam don't mix. On one side you have the predominate vatican/catholic controlled EU. On the other side you have the islamic controlled middle east. Assyria was a nation in the regions that we now know as Iran, Iraq, Syria, The HASHEMITE kingdom of Jordan, and some smaller portions of Turkey. The Mahdi (aka 12th Imam) and the biblical antichrist will most likely be the same person. There are just too many similarities between the two for them not to be the same person. This man has to come form the Hashemite bloodline because they are the only known family that can 100% prove they are direct descendents of muhammad through his daughter Fatima.

Christine said...

The bible says the antichrist comes from the Secludian Empire. That was one of the generals, when Alexander the Great's kingdom was split in four. This includes Iran and Iraq. Now remember all the Early Christian Fathers believed the antichrist would come from the tribe of Dan. It is commonly believed they moved into western Iran.