Tuesday, December 20, 2016

THE PROPHECY AFTER THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE DEC 19, 2016

THE PROPHECY AFTER THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE DEC 19, 2016

DEC 19, 2016πŸŽ„πŸ’

THE CHURCH MUST KEEP WATCHING FOR THE COMING OF LORD JESUS CHRIST-THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH THIS MONTH, WHETHER THOSE DREAMS, VISIONS AND PROPHETIC WORDS FROM GOD WILL COME TO PASS LIKE WE UNDERSTAND OR INTERPRET THOSE OR NOT,... LIKE THERE IS NO US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, OBAMA THE LAST US PRESIDENT, AND NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA WHICH CAN TRIGGER THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH AROUND CHRISTMAS SEASON THIS YEAR...πŸŒŸπŸ’—πŸ€—
SO FAR I HAVEN'T RECEIVED YET THE ANSWER FROM GOD THRU MY PRAYERS, WHAT'S ALL ABOUT WITH THIS PROPHECY AND THE TIME FRAME , SO I CANNOT SAY IT WILL NOT HAPPEN THIS MONTH AND THIS YEAR OR IT WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN THIS MONTH AT THIS YEAR. WE'VE GOT TO REALIZE, GOD'S THOUGHTS ARE MUCH HIGHER THAN OUR THOUGHTS :

ISAIAH 55:8-9, KJV🀑🀑🀑
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

WELL, WELL WE STILL DON'T KNOW TODAY WITH THE RESULT OF COLLEGE VOTE TO DETERMINE THE PRESIDENT-ELECT DONALD TRUMP IS VALID OR NOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE. IT MEANS THE GLOBALIST-NWO, DNC, OBAMA AND HILLARY ARE UP TO SOMETHING !πŸŒŸπŸ’—πŸŒŸπŸ’—

WE CANNOT TRUST GOVERNMENT WITH THAT, ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN FROM TODAY TILL NEXT MONTH, NEXT YEAR, ESPECIALLY THE UNITED STATES ITSELF WHO CAUSE MORE TENSION TO RUSSIA THAN RUSSIA ITSELF, I BELIEVE WE ARE IN THE BRINK OF WORLD WAR3-THE NUCLEAR WAR WITH ALL THE FUNNY GAMES FROM THE US GOVERNMENT AND THE MAINSTREAM MEDIAS,

THAT'S WHY IN THE PAST I QUIT FROM MY JOBS WITH THE US GOVERNMENT AT US POSTAL SERVICE AND IMMIGRATION NATURALIZATION SERVICE (INS AND DHS) BECAUSE THEY ARE CORRUPT, NOT RELIABLE PLACE TO WORK WITH AND DO NOT HAVE A GOOD MANAGEMENT , SO MANY DRAMAS WORKING AND DEALING WITH THE US GOVERNMENT. THAT'S WHY FOR ME MONEY AND GOOD BENEFIT ARE NOT WORTHY , IT'S BETTER GET AWAY OR AVOID IT FROM THE GOVERNMENT !


LET'S SEE THERE ARE CHRISTIANS WHO JUDGE AND ATTACK OTHER CHRISTIANS WHO PROPHESY OBAMA IS THE LAST US PRESIDENT AND DONALD TRUMP WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE WHITE HOUSE, BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP WINS THE ELECTORAL VOTES TODAY DEC 19, 2016..
WELL, THE FACT IT'S NOT VALID UNTIL JAN 6, 2017 EVEN TILL THE INAUGURATION DAY, JAN 20, 2017 OR TRUMP WILL BE SWORN AS THE US PRESIDENT.
SO BE CAREFUL THOSE WHO MOCK AND SCOFF CHRISTIANS WHO WARN , TELL AND PROPHESY OBAMA IS THE LAST US PRESIDENT.🐱🐱🐱
THE FUNNY THING THESE CHRISTIANS WHO MOCK AND SCOFF ABOUT THAT THEY BELIEVE THE FALSE PROPHET THEMSELVES WHO PROPHESIED HILLARY WILL BECOME 45TH OF THE US PRESIDENT , SO THEY BELIEVE THE FALSE PROPHECY BUT ATTACKING THE OTHER PROPHECY THAT TELL OBAMA IS THE LAST US PRESIDENT...!

LET ME CLARIFY MY PROPHECY THAT I HEARD FROM GOD FOR SEVERAL YEARS. IN 2012 BEFORE OBAMA WON FOR SECOND TERM OF HIS PRESIDENCY I HEARD GOD TOLD ME "OBAMA , PUTIN AND BENJAMIN NETANYAHU WILL PLAY THE VERY IMPORTANT ROLES IN END TIMES, PROVES UNTIL NOW THEY ARE STILL THE WORLD LEADER AND THEY ARE ALL OVER THE NEWS AND BECOME HOT TOPIC ALL THE TIME !, AND OBAMA STILL NOT OUT OF THE OFFICE YET TILL JAN 20, 2017 ! LAST YEAR I HAD A FLASH DREAM I SAW OBAMA DRESSED IN LEOPARD SKIN PATTERN ROBE, THAT TELLS HE IS THE LEOPARD BEAST IN DANIEL 7, HE IS A BLACK AND WHITE RACE PERSON JUST LIKE LEOPARD SKIN COLOR BLACK AND WHITE , THAT WHAT I RECEIVED THE PROPHECY FROM GOD THE REST WHAT I POST AND WARN TO PEOPLE HERE, MY CONCLUSION AND INTERPRETATION FROM OTHER CHRISTIANS DREAMS , VISIONS AND PROPHECIES, THEY ARE NOT MINE, I ONLY DO THE WORK FOR THE LORD, AS THE WATCHMAN ON THE WALL IN THESE LAST DAYS IN THE VERY LAST HOURS ! WHETHER PEOPLE WANT TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT OR GET UPSET ABOUT IT !

AMERICA HAS BEEN JUDGED BY GOD, SHE IS THE BABYLON IN THESE LAST DAYS, AND WE ARE STILL LIVING IN THE VERY LAST HOUR, IT WILL NEVER CHANGE IT.


DEC 20, 2016

WELL, I GOT THE ANSWER FROM GOD AFTER MY PRAYERS FOR SEVERAL DAYS, WHAT'S ALL ABOUT WITH THE DAY OF THE LORD- 7 YEARS TRIBULATION , THE RAPTURE AND THE US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION TIME FRAMES, IT SEEMS NOT CLEAR WHETHER IT WILL HAPPEN THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR ?❤️🌟

WHAT I RECEIVED THE PROPHECY FROM GOD LAST NIGHT, I SAW NOAH'S ARK DOOR WAS ALREADY CLOSED AND IN FRONT OF THE DOOR THERE WAS A WHITE DOVE ! BTW THE DOOR WAS VERY VERY BIG AND MADE OF WOOD !
WHAT I CAN TELL THE BRIDE OF CHRIST -THE RAPTURE SAINTS HAVE BEEN SELECTED ALREADY BY GOD AND THE ARK IS CLOSED !

THE DOVE MEANS ALSO THE HOLY SPIRIT, WELL THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL LEAVE THE EARTH AND GO WITH THE CHURCH AT THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH , LIKE THE OLD TESTAMENT TIME THERE WAS NO HOLY SPIRIT WITH THE CHURCH OR CHRISTIANS , OF COURSE THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL STILL PROTECT AND TELL LEFT BEHIND PEOPLE IN 7 YEARS TRIBULATION, BUT IT'S NOT IN THE SAME WAY LIKE IN THIS CHURCH AGE NOW, . SEE IN 2 THES 2:7, KJV
7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he ((**THE HOLY SPIRIT))be taken out of the way.

THE WHITE DOVE REPRESENT THE HOLY SPIRIT !
MATT 3:16-17, KJV
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like A DOVE, and lighting upon him:
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

A DOVE WHO TOLD NOAH, THE FLOOD WAS GONE.

GENESIS 6:11, KJV
And THE DOVE came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.

I'M NOT TELLING HERE THE RAPTURE IT'S DEFINITELY IT WILL HAPPEN THIS YEAR, AS GOD'S TIME IS ONE DAY FOR OUR TIME IS 1000 YEARS. THAT'S WHY WE MUST KEEP ON THE ALERT ALL THE TIME, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT'S THE TIME FRAME, THAT GOD-JESUS CHRIST TALKING ABOUT !

2 PETER 3:8, KJV
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
πŸ˜‡πŸ‘Ό

A FEW HOURS LATER AFTER I HAD THAT DREAM, I HEARD GOD SPOKE TO ME, REGARDING THOSE DREAMS, VISIONS AND PROPHETIC WORDS THAT MANY CHRISTIANS AND I HAVE, GOD-THE HOLY SPIRIT SAID TO ME " IT WILL HAPPEN LIKE WHAT IT SAY"

SO FOR NOW WE CANNOT RULE OUT OR EXCLUDE SOMETHING FROM THE CONSIDERATION WITH THE END TIME DREAMS, VISIONS AND WORDS FROM THE LORD AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WITH THE TIME FRAME THIS YEAR TILL NEXT YEAR. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE RAPTURE AND 7 YEARS TRIBULATION TIME FRAMES, WHETHER OBAMA WILL STAY AT THE THIRD TERM BECAUSE THE NUCLEAR BOMB AND NATURAL DISASTERS, WHETHER DONALD TRUMP WILL BE THE US PRESIDENT OR NOT ETC.

KEEP IN MIND NOT JUST IN THESE END TIMES OR IN OUR TIMES, THE PROPHETS, APOSTLES AND PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE THEY PROPHESIED IN PART OR THEY WERE NOT THE WHOLE THINGS, BUT THEY WERE ALREADY WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE , AND IT'S COMPLETED, THE SAME THINGS WHAT HAPPEN TODAY , BUT NOT COMPLETED YET !

1 COR 13:9-10, KJV
🌴🌴🌊🌞🍹🌺🌴🌴🌊🌞🍹🌺
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

THAT'S WHY MANY CHRISTIANS MISINTERPRET OR MISUNDERSTANDING THEIR OWN DREAMS, VISIONS AND THE PROPHETIC WORDS THAT COME FROM GOD, BECAUSE THEY DO THAT IN THEIR OWN THOUGHT NOT GOD'S THOUGHT..INCLUDING MY SELF.
πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚
ISAIAH 55:8-9, KJV
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

FOR NOW, THE WISE VIRGINS -THE CHURCH JUST KEEP ON THE ALERT AT ALL TIME, TO WATCH FOR JESUS COMING FOR HIS CHURCH. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE CANNOT LET OUR GUARD DOWN AND BECOME LUKEWARM OR BE IN THE WORLD OR WORLDLY CHRISTIANS OR DENYING WE ARE LIVING IN THE VERY LAST HOUR !


  

 
FOR THE BEST KEEP ON THE ALERT AT ALL TIME, WHETHER THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN THIS YEAR OR NOT.πŸ˜ŒπŸ’•πŸ™πŸΌ


                                    

                                                                      πŸ˜—πŸ˜˜πŸ’˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜šπŸ’“πŸ’ŒπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ‘ΌπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜‡πŸ‘°

DEC 25, 2016


WHAT I HEARD FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT LAST NIGHT IN MY SLEEP AFTER MY PRAYERS , WITH THE END TIME PROPHECY WILL COME TO PASS OR NOT TODAY ON CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY DEC 25, 2016 OR IT COULD OCCUR NEXT YEAR OR LATER..
GOD-THE HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME "KEEP LOOKING UP AND WARN THE PEOPLE!"
SO I CANNOT SAY IT'S DEFINITELY IT WILL HAPPEN TODAY, BUT WE MUST WATCH AT THE SEASON OR HIGH RAPTURE ALERT !
I WILL KEEP TO WARN THE PEOPLE ABOUT THIS AS THE WATCHMAN ON THE WALL, NO MATTER PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT..


CIA hacking Russia's biggest banks, Plus Taking out Rusian plane and killed almost 100 People today Dec 25, 2016 and taking out Russian Ambassadors in Turkey + False Flag Pysop = Non~Civil World War 3. Merry Christmas from the Globalist...and divide the land of Israel to PRE BORDER 1967 ON DEC 23, 2016 THAT'S ALL ABOUT OBAMA WINS THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS TODAY AT HIS SECOND TERM .WE MADE IT TO CHRISTMAS 2016! WooHoo!! However, they have been saying "Peace & Safety" in regards to the new Israeli UN decision and betrayal by OUR HORRIBLE ANTI-CHRIST POTUS AND HIS DEMONIC ADMIN!! Do NOT let your guard down and DO NOT take God's Full Armor off!! This world is about to get shocked & rocked by God's judgement, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY SAVIOR, Amen? God Bless You

GEORGE MICHAEL . THE FAMOUS SINGER WITH THE SONG "LAST CHRISTMAS" DIED TODAY ON CHRISTMAS DAY, AT 53 YEARS OLD AGE , WOW ! 

https://www.bustle.com/p/how-did-george-michael-die-the-ex-wham-singer-is-said-to-have-passed-peacefully-update-26184IS THIS SERIOUUUSS ? THE VIDEO WITH THE LENGTH 4:44 MINUTES THE PROPHETIC NUMBER , YOU KNOW I SAW A LOT OF PROPHETIC NUMBERS 44, 444, 4444 THIS YEAR. THIS VIDEO WITH THE SONG" LAST CHRISTMAS" BY GEORGE MICHAEL WHO DIED TODAY ON CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY DEC 25, 2016 !

Hmmm I know George Michael was a gay but no relationship in last a few years. I hope he repented his sins before he died today, NOW I WONDER WITH THIS SONG, IF HE SURRENDERED HIS SOUL TO JESUS CHRIST AND REPENTED HIS SINS, LIKE A CHILD , JUST LIKE THIS SONG.


 


on Mar 14, 2013
Georges Michael - Last Christmas

Last Christmas


 


THE NUMBER 44 IS THE JUDGMENT OF GOD TO HUMANITY AND THE RAPTURE TIME FRAME...


WITH THE DEATH OF GEORGE MICHAEL ON CHRISTMAS DEC 25, 2016 WHICH RELATES HIS FAMOUS CHRISTMAS SONG "LAST CHRISTMAS"  I BELIEVE THIS IS THE MESSAGE FROM GOD, ESPECIALLY WITH THIS VIDEO LENGTH 4:44 , THAT CHRISTMAS 2016 IS INDEED THE LAST ONE, IT WON'T BE CHRISTMAS 2017 ! WOW THAT'S THE CONFIRMATION FROM GOD !

The best song of christmas into the end of time!!!
πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ’‹

 Last Christmas BY GEORGE MICHAEL..
Wham!
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special (special)
Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance but you still catch my eye
Tell me baby do you recognize me?
Well it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me
I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying "I Love You" I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now I know you'd fool me again
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special (special)


WITH THE DEATH OF GEORGE MICHAEL, I HAVE NO IDEA WHETHER THIS YEAR IS THE LAST CHRISTMAS , ??? I THOUGHT LAST YEAR IS THE LAST ONE , SINCE WE HAVE CHRISTMAS ALREADY TODAY, SO WE COULD HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR, IT'S KIND OF MESSAGE FROM GOD WITH THIS EVENT.

Hmmm I know George Michael was a gay but no relationship with anyone in last a few years and he did not do drugs for more than 2 years . I hope he repented his sins before he died today, NOW I WONDER WITH THIS SONG, IF HE SURRENDERED HIS SOUL TO JESUS CHRIST AND REPENTED HIS SINS, LIKE A CHILD , JUST LIKE THIS SONG.

  

Jesus to a Child
George Michael
Kindness
In your eyes
I guess
You heard me cry
You smiled at me
Like Jesus to a child
I'm blessed
I know
Heaven sent
And Heaven stole
You smiled at me
Like Jesus to a child
And what have I learned
From all this pain
I thought I'd never feel the same
About anyone
Or anything again
But now I know
When you find love
When you know that it exists
Then the lover that you miss
Will come to you on those cold, cold nights
When you've been loved
When you know it holds such bliss
Then the lover that you kissed
Will comfort you when there's no hope in sight
Sadness
In my eyes
No one guessed
Or no one tried
You smiled at me
Like Jesus to a child
Loveless and cold
With your last breath
You saved my soul
You smiled at me
Like Jesus to a child






8 comments:

Christine said...

I think we got to be careful of Obama, he may launch a coup, using Russian as an excuse to remove Trump. wondering if the military will side with Obama.
Radical democrats want war with Russia after the Democratic party whipped radicals into an anti Russian frenzy during the election ,democrats would prefer all out war with Russia than see President Trump enter the white house,their ideology has became that pathological within the last year,they would prefer nuclear war to the peaceful exchange of power into a republicans hands.

Christine said...

Believers are starting to get in their comfort zone because they think Trump is America's savior. Along with the prophesy of Mark Taylor (i think that is his name) who says good times are coming for America. He may mean well and be a believer and really believe this but we have to ask ourselves if what he says lines up with bible prophecy. That would mean every thing, including the signs in the heavens, the moon, the sun, the pope, fish dying off, Obama blaspheming God etc....would not be true.

Christine said...

IT ISN'T OVER YET. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO LET OUR GUARD DOWN. NOW IS THE MOST DANGEROUS TIME FOR PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP, AFTER HIS VICTORY YESTERDAY FOR THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES.

MORE PEOPLE BECOME UPSET AT ME AND ATTACK ME BECAUSE I WARN PEOPLE WHAT OBAMA WILL DO TO PREVENT DONALD TRUMP IN THE OFFICE, BECAUSE THE EVIL SPIRIT IN THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE CHRISTIANS , THE SPIRITS KNOW THEIR TIME IS VERY VERY SHORT AND GOD WILL CHAIN , LOCK AND THROW THEM INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT OF HELL ALONG WITH THE UNSAVED SOUL, AFTER 7 YEARS TRIBULATION IS OVER.

THAT'S WHY SATAN AND HIS ANGELS-THE EVIL SPIRIT WHO DWELL IN THOSE PEOPLE INCLUDING CARNAL-BACKSLIDDEEN CHRISTIANS ATTACKING ME TO SHUT MY MOUTH, I'M A FALSE PROPHET AND I'M A LIAR !

On Dec 20, 2016

Democrats Recount & Faithless Elector Facades Backfired. Will They Try & Assassinate Trump Now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40RNfO4uhKo

Christine said...

They have a demonic spirit hosting them. It's not the person, It's what's hosting them. This is a spiritual battle and people are Puppets. It's the easiest way I can explain it. I seen where most people are dammed and won't make it. They love this life more then the Truth.

Christine said...

Prophetic dreams, if they are of the Lord, will come to pass, but perhaps not always the way you or I imagined. Sometimes we may believe the interpretation of the dream or vision to be a certain way, but perhaps at times the interpretation isn't quite right .... after all, we are human ..... So we will have to see what yet happens .... Inauguration day is January 20 and a lot can happen yet.

Christine said...

THE WISE MEN SEEK BABY JESUS CHRIST. THE WISE SEEK HIM AT ALL TIME .

JER 29:13, KJV
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Zephaniah 2:3, KJV
Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.

Christine said...

WHAT I HEARD FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT LAST NIGHT IN MY SLEEP AFTER MY PRAYERS , WITH THE END TIME PROPHECY WILL COME TO PASS OR NOT TODAY ON CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY DEC 25, 2016 OR IT COULD OCCUR NEXT YEAR OR LATER..
GOD-THE HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME "KEEP LOOKING UP AND WARN THE PEOPLE!"

SO I CANNOT SAY IT'S DEFINITELY IT WILL HAPPEN TODAY, BUT WE MUST WATCH AT THE SEASON OR HIGH RAPTURE ALERT !
I WILL KEEP TO WARN THE PEOPLE ABOUT THIS AS THE WATCHMAN ON THE WALL, NO MATTER PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT..

WE MADE IT TO CHRISTMAS 2016! WooHoo!! However, they have been saying "Peace & Safety" in regards to the new Israeli UN decision and betrayal by OUR HORRIBLE ANTI-CHRIST POTUS AND HIS DEMONIC ADMIN!! Do NOT let your guard down and DO NOT take God's Full Armor off!! This world is about to get shocked & rocked by God's judgement, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY SAVIOR, Amen? God Bless You !


Christine said...

DEC 25, 2016

THIS MORNING I SAW ON TV NEWS THE RUSSIAN MILITARY AIR PLANE CRASHED WITH 92 PEOPLE DIED PERHAPS MORE , TODAY ON CHRISTMAS DAY DEC 25, 2016 AND THEN I SAW PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS DROPPING HIS MICROPHONE, LIKE DROPPING THE BOMB AT THE CORRESPONDENTS DINNER LAST APRIL 2016. THIS IS SAW ON TV TODAY, FOLKS ! HMMMM !
QUEEN ELIZABETH DID NOT ATTEND THE CHURCH CHRISTMAS SERVICE TODAY THEY SAID BECAUSE HER COLD.

SO WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE THINGS ON CHRISTMAS DAY TODAY ?
WE MUST BE ON THE ALERT , IN CASE OBAMA WILL REALLY MAKE THE WAR AND WIN IT ON CHRISTMAS DAY TODAY ! THIS IS GETTING MORE SUSPICIOUS, AFTER I SAW THE NEWS ON TV THIS MORNING. SO WHY SO SUDDENLY RUSSIAN MILITARY AIRPLANE CRASHED HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO SYRIA, THE PEOPLE IN THE PLANE TO DO A PERFORMANCE CHRISTMAS ENTERTAINMENT AND MUSIC.

I HEARD FROM THE END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS THE NUCLEAR ATTACK HAPPENING WHEN THE CHRISTMAS PARADE WAS GOING ON IN AMERICA, WELL, THE CHRISTMAS PARADE IS THIS MORNING TILL NOON TODAY...

JUST KEEP ON THE ALERT... AS I MENTIONED YESTERDAY OBAMA ACT STRANGE LATELY WITH DO NOT SUPPORT ISRAEL ANYMORE IN THE UN DEC 23, 2016, USED DHS E-MAIL SERVICE TO HACKED THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND LIED ABOUT IT, TOLD THE MILITARY PEOPLE IS OKAY TO PROTEST TO PRESIDENT, ASKED WOMEN MUST JOIN OR DRAFT INTO WAR, THE EXECUTIVE ORDER AND OTHER THOSE THINGS,.. ESPECIALLY NOW, JUST LESS THAN A MONTH BEFORE HE WILL BE OUT OF THE OFFICE NEXT MONTH.