Wednesday, June 14, 2017

CHRISTIANS AGAINST ANOTHER CHRISTIANS, EVEN WORSE.


CHRISTIANS AGAINST ANOTHER CHRISTIANS, EVEN WORSE IN THESE LAST DAYS..


NOW I AM WONDERING , WHO IS THE PERSON WHO REPORTED TO BLOGSPOT TO REMOVE MY ARTICLE REGARDING THE RAPTURE TIME FRAME 2017-2018 RELATE WITH ISRAEL-THE FIG TREE , 70 YEARS GOD'S ACCOMPLISHMENT YEAR AND THE JUBILEE YEAR , WELL THE FACT THAT I WROTE IT BY MYSELF, THIS PERSON SHOULD SEND THE MESSAGE TO ME FIRST RATHER THAN STABBING ME FROM, BEHIND MY BACK , WHAT KIND OF PERSON WHO'S ACTING LIKE THAT ? THE DEVIL MUST BE KIND OF UPSET , BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS TIME IS VERY SHORT ALREADY , IT PROVES WHAT I AM TELLING YOU IS RIGHT THE RAPTURE TIME FRAMES IS THIS YEAR TILL NEXT YEAR !
THAT'S WHY I AM REPOSTING THAT ARTICLE AGAIN WITH THE ADJUSTMENT AND I ADDED MORE , THAT'S NOTHING TO DO I AGAINST THE LAW AND TAKE THE COPY RIGHT FROM SOMEONE ELSE , , THAT'S MY WRITING , NOT SOMEONE ELSE ! IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE PERSON WHO REPORTED TO THE BLOGSPOT , COME TO ME TO COMPLAIN RATHER THAN FOR BEING A COWARD AND STABBING FROM BEHIND MY BACK !
THE DEVIL CANNOT AGAINST ME OR REMOVE MY BLOG AND MY MINISTRY HERE, BECAUSE I KNOW GOD PROTECTS ME ! ONCE AGAIN IF YOU ARE THE ONE WHO COMPLAIN AND ATTACK ME WITH THE FALSE ACCUSATION , ITS BETTER MOVE FORWARD AND COME TO ME ! IF NOT IT'S VERY OBVIOUS YOU AGAINST GOD- JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF !@ πŸΆπŸΊπŸ±πŸ•

 https://jesussavessooncoming.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-end-time-frame-2017-2018-is-israel.html

  THIS IS THE SECOND TIME FROM SOMEONE SNEAKING FROM BEHIND MY BACK FOR ATTACKING ME AND STABBING BEHIND MY BACK, FIRST REGARDING DONALD TRUMP, AND ACCUSED ME I POSTED VIOLENT THING AGAINST TRUMP, THE PERSON REPORTED TO FB , AND TODAY ABOUT THE RAPTURE TIME FRAMES, THE PERSON REPORTED TO BLOGSPOT WHAT KIND OF CRAPS PEOPLE FOR DOING THAT , I KNOW BECAUSE THEY ARE SATAN'S AGENTS WHO DON'T LIKE I AM EXPOSING AND TELLING THE TRUTH !

IRONICALLY THE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT TO ME, ARE CHRISTIANS, BACKSLIDDEN-CARNAL CHRISTIANS WHO JEALOUS OF ME. THEY ARE NOT UN BELIEVERS SUCH AS MUSLIMS,HINDUS, ATHEISTS ETC.

THAT'S WHY IT WILL SURPRISE MANY MANY CHRISTIANS WHO THINK THEY ARE SAVED, BUT THEY ARE NOT !

MATT 7: 21-23, KJV
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.((**OH YEAH BTW THE UNBELIEVERS DO NOT CALL LORD LORD TO THE GOD IN THE BIBLE AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, BUT CHRISTIANS ))
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.πŸŒΈπŸ˜‡πŸ¦‹✝️πŸŒΈπŸ˜‡πŸ¦‹✝️

THE REASON THEY DO NOT WANT TO COME DIRECTLY TO ME AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, THEY ARE WORRIED , THEY WILL GET BLOCK BY ME, IF THEY GET BLOCKED, THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO SPY ON ME WITH MY MINISTRY HERE AND MY BLOGSPOT. I CAUGHT THE WOMAN WHO COMPLAINED AND STABBED BEHIND MY BACK ABOUT MY TRUMP'S POSTING, BUT I DO NOT CATCH YET, WHO IS THE PERSON WHO REPORTED TO THE BLOGSPOT, BECAUSE NO TRACE ABOUT THE PERSON THRU THE BLOGSPOT, AND NOT LIKE FACEBOOK.

Yes, a few months ago regarding my Trump's post on FB, complain I post Violent thing against Trump. Well, the fact that many many people post thing against Trump on the websites, youtube , facebook, worse than my post. But I caught who is the person who reported to the FB, Another person reported to blogspot yesterday, who complained I took the writting from someone else for the copy right, Give me a break that is my writing regarding the rapture time frames is 2017-2018 relate with Israel , I don't copy from someone's website or article. I cannot trace the person who reported to blogspot, because it has different system and not like FB. Yes, both facebook and blogspot removed my articles and posts because of it.


THIS IS GETTING ME , MORE UPSETTING, I BET THE SAME PERSON REPORTED AGAIN TO BLOGSPOT REGARDING MY POST ABOUT BAPTISM FIRE IS THE FALSE DOCTRINE TODAY , AFTER THE SAME PERSON REPORTED MY POST 2 DAYS AGO ABOUT THE RAPTURE TIME FRAME THIS YEAR TO NEXT YEAR , BECAUSE THE PERSON IS OFFENDED BY MY BLOG OR MY ARTICLE AND SHE OR HE CANNOT COMMENT IT, WHICH I MAKE IT PRIVATE ON MY COMMENT BOX, THE PERSON ATTACKING ME AND MAKING THE EXCUSE I ABUSE MY BLOG
IF YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO DO THAT, LET'S FACE TO FACE AND TALK ABOUT IT RATHER THAN STABBING FROM BEHIND MY BACK !

TO THE PERSON WHO REPORTED TO BLOGSPOT WHO HATE MY ARTICLE BECAUSE EXPOSING HER OR HIS FALSE DOCTRINE :

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Matthew 7:13-14 KJV

NO ONE WHO CAN PREVENT OF MY DOING TO EXPOSE FALSE DOCTRINES AND UNBIBLICAL THINGS, I KEEP MY BLOG AND YOU CANNOT PREVENT IT.



THE PEOPLE WHO ATTACK MY BLOG, PERHAPS, THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO REVENGE AFTER I EXPOSED AND REBUKED THEIR FALSE DOCTRINES AND I BLOCKED THEM HERE IN MY FB OR THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO INTERRUPT MY MINISTRY AND GET MY INFO FROM YOUTUBE. OR THE PEOPLE WHO GOT PISS OFF OR UPSET BECAUSE THEY DISAGREE WITH MY ARTICLE AT MY BLOGSPOT AND THEY CANNOT COMMENT MY BLOG BECAUSE I DISABLE MY COMMENT BOX EXCEPT MY OWN COMMENT. THAT'S WHY I MAKE IT PRIVATE ON MY BLOG RIGHT NOW WAIT TILL SEVERAL WEEKS OR MORE , OR UNTIL THE PEOPLE WHO ATTACK ME WILL CALM DOWN AND BACK OFF. THAT'S WHY THEY CANNOT ATTACK MY BLOG AT THIS TIME.
IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, IT'S BETTER OFF COME OVER HERE AND FACE THE TRUTH WITH ME FACE TO FACE. WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN ARE YOU WHO DO SUCH THING OR BACKSTABBER, YOU ARE A COWARD- BACKSLIDDEN -CARNAL CHRISTIANS !
WHAT I KNOW THEY DISAGREE I EXPOSE PRES TRUMP AND I DISAGREE CHRISTIANS BECOME FALL DEEP SLEEPING IN THESE END TIMES BECAUSE OF IT , THEY THINK AMERICA CAN BECOME A GREAT AGAIN, AND REFUSING TO BELIEVE WE ARE LIVING IN END TIMES.
ANOTHER THING, THEY DISAGREE I TELL AND WARN PEOPLE THE RAPTURE AND 7 YEARS TRIBULATION TIME FRAMES ARE THIS YEAR 2017 AND NEXT YEAR 2018.
ANOTHER ONE THE PERSON DISAGREE GOD'S END TIME CLOCK CONNECTED WITH ISRAEL AND THE PROPHECY ABOUT IT. THAT MEANS THE PERSON BELIEVE THE REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY TO GET RID OF ISRAEL FROM THE END TIME PROPHECY.
THEY DISAGREE AS WELL, THE PROPHECY ABOUT OBAMA AND TRUMP, WHICH WAS NOT COME TO PASS YET LAST YEAR , BUT IT WILL STILL COME TO PASS IN THE NEAR FUTURE , AND WHAT I SAID IT'S HIGH POSSIBILITY THIS YEAR AND NEXT YEAR.
ANOTHER ONE I EXPOSE THE FALSE DOCTRINE THE BAPTISM FIRE, THE FACT THAT NO SUCH THING THE BAPTISM OF FIRE IN THE BIBLE, OTHER THAN IN HELL ITSELF OR THE LAKE OF FIRE !
IF YOU ONE OF THEM WHO BECOME UPSET AT ME BECAUSE OF IT, WHAT'S THE HECK , YOU BECOME BACKSTABBER AND COWARD LIKE THAT.


THE PEOPLE WHO ATTACK MY BLOG, PERHAPS, THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO REVENGE AFTER I EXPOSED AND REBUKED THEIR FALSE DOCTRINES AND I BLOCKED THEM HERE IN MY FB OR THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO INTERRUPT MY MINISTRY AND GET MY INFO FROM YOUTUBE. OR THE PEOPLE WHO GOT PISS OFF OR UPSET BECAUSE THEY DISAGREE WITH MY ARTICLE AT MY BLOGSPOT AND THEY CANNOT COMMENT MY BLOG BECAUSE I DISABLE MY COMMENT BOX EXCEPT MY OWN COMMENT. THAT'S WHY I MAKE IT PRIVATE ON MY BLOG RIGHT NOW WAIT TILL SEVERAL WEEKS OR MORE , OR UNTIL THE PEOPLE WHO ATTACK ME WILL CALM DOWN AND BACK OFF. THAT'S WHY THEY CANNOT ATTACK MY BLOG AT THIS TIME.
IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, IT'S BETTER OFF COME OVER HERE AND FACE THE TRUTH WITH ME FACE TO FACE. WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN ARE YOU WHO DO SUCH THING OR BACKSTABBER, YOU ARE A COWARD- BACKSLIDDEN -CARNAL CHRISTIANS !
WHAT I KNOW THEY DISAGREE I EXPOSE PRES TRUMP AND I DISAGREE CHRISTIANS BECOME FALL DEEP SLEEPING IN THESE END TIMES BECAUSE OF IT , THEY THINK AMERICA CAN BECOME A GREAT AGAIN, AND REFUSING TO BELIEVE WE ARE LIVING IN END TIMES. ❤️πŸ•ŠπŸŒΎπŸ”₯πŸ‘‘πŸ™πŸ»✝️πŸ˜‡
ANOTHER THING, THEY DISAGREE I TELL AND WARN PEOPLE THE RAPTURE AND 7 YEARS TRIBULATION TIME FRAMES ARE THIS YEAR 2017 AND NEXT YEAR 2018.
ANOTHER ONE THE PERSON DISAGREE GOD'S END TIME CLOCK CONNECTED WITH ISRAEL AND THE PROPHECY ABOUT IT. THAT MEANS THE PERSON BELIEVE THE REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY TO GET RID OF ISRAEL FROM THE END TIME PROPHECY.
THEY DISAGREE AS WELL, THE PROPHECY ABOUT OBAMA AND TRUMP, WHICH WAS NOT COME TO PASS YET LAST YEAR , BUT IT WILL STILL COME TO PASS IN THE NEAR FUTURE , AND WHAT I SAID IT'S HIGH POSSIBILITY THIS YEAR AND NEXT YEAR.
ANOTHER ONE I EXPOSE THE FALSE DOCTRINE THE BAPTISM FIRE, THE FACT THAT NO SUCH THING THE BAPTISM OF FIRE IN THE BIBLE, OTHER THAN IN HELL ITSELF OR THE LAKE OF FIRE !
IF YOU ONE OF THEM WHO BECOME UPSET AT ME BECAUSE OF IT, WHAT'S THE HECK , YOU BECOME BACKSTABBER AND COWARD LIKE THAT.
MANY CHRISTIANS WHO CLAIM THEY LOVE THE LORD, AND WORKING FOR THE MINISTRY , EVEN THE WATCHMAN ON THE WALL BUT THEY DO NOT WANT THE RAPTURE HAPPEN RIGHT AWAY OR DON'T BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN MUCH MUCH FASTER THAN THEY THOUGHT WORSE NOT TO BELIEVE IT HAPPEN IN THEIR LIFE TIME.

REALLY ? WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN LIKE THAT ?

THAT'S WHY MANY OF THEM ATTACK ME TO GIVE UP MY MINISTRY ...LIKE REPORTED TO FB AND BLOGSPOT ABOUT MY POSTS AND ARTICLES, THE FACT THAT I DO NOT BREAK THE RULES AT MY POSTS AND ARTICLES !

If you are offended by my postings here, you are offended by Jesus Christ, NOT ME. But if Jesus never offends you, it means you are truly born again christian, IF IT DOES OFFEND YOU, YOU ARE NOT !

❤️πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»Matt 11:6, KJV
And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me (Jesus)
Luk 7:23, KJV
And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me. (Jesus)."

RAPTURE HAPPEN FASTER IS BETTER, SO THOSE UNBELIEVERS AND BACKSLIDDEN CHRISTIANS WILL TASTE IT THE HELL BREAKING LOOSE IN THAT 7 YEARS TRIBULATION TO FACE GOD'S WRATH WHETHER THEY WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND MESSIAH OR NOT, WHETHER THEY WILL REPENT THEIR SINS OR NOT , IT IS THEIR FREEWILL.

UNLESS THEY ARE ALREADY DEAD AND END UP IN HELL , IT'S TOO LATE FOR THEM !


 
 BY PASTOR JD FARAG

THE SATANIC ATTACK TODAY WITHIN THE BODY OF CHRIST , SPECIFICALLY AS IT RELATES BIBLE PROPHECY , YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND , SATAN HATES BIBLE PROPHECY , WOULDN'T YOU ? ... HE HATES BIBLE PROPHECY, HE HATES THE DOCTRINE OF THE PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE, ESPECIALLY.. AND AGAIN TO ME IT EXPLAINS WHY IT IS.. .THESE ATTACKS ARE GETTING SO BAD, THAT I WOULD SAY I NEVER SEE AS BAD AS IT IS.TODAY LIKE I MENTIONED PREVIOUSLY I'VE BEEN WALK FOR THE LORD OVER 35 YEARS, I HAVE NEVER SEEN MINISTRY ARE ATTACKING MINISTRY LIKE THEY ARE TODAY, I'VE NEVER SEEN CHRISTIANS ARE ATTACKING CHRISTIANS , SLANDERING , AND SOWING DISCORD AND DIVISION WITHIN THE BODY OF CHRIST..
    

1 PETER 3: 16-18, KJV
16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

ROMANS 16: 17-18, KJV
17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

TITUS 3:9-11, KJV
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.


2 TIM 3:1-5, KJV
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

MATT 24: 8-12, KJV
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.


MY PLANNING I WILL MAKE THE NEW EXTRA BLOG AT BLOGSPOT FOR THE PUBLIC , OTHER THAN THE ONE I ALREADY HAVE AND KEEP IT IN PRIVATE NOT FOR THE PUBLIC, IN CASE PEOPLE GET UPSET AND DISAGREE WITH MY POST, I HAVE THE RESERVE FOR MY BLOGS AND ARTICLES REGARDING THE END TIME BIBLE PROPHECY AND EXPOSING THE FALSE DOCTRINES AND FALSE RELIGIONS, SO I WILL NOT LOOSE IT, IN CASE THE BLOGSPOT REMOVE MY ARTICLE.
SEE, I AM A WISE WOMAN WHO KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH FOOLISH PEOPLE AND THEY ARE NOT IN THE WORD OF GOD.
YEAH, THAT'S WHY THE DEVIL CANNOT PREVENT ME FROM CONTINUING MY MINISTRY TO SAVE THE LOST SOULS, I WILL DO THE SAME FOR MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, SO FAR I HAVEN'T MADE THE YOUTUBE MINISTRY YET, BECAUSE MY BUSY TIME FOR MY SCHEDULE AND THE IDEA TO MAKE IT.

By Paul kidd

on Jun 14, 2017

When satan's Minions Threaten My Life & Mock God By Mocking Me, I Bless & Pray For Them! And YOU?


 





WHEN I DISAGREE WITH ANOTHER CHRISTIANS TEACHING, BECAUSE THEIR FALSE DOCTRINES, USUALLY I DO NOT ATTACK AND REPORT THEIR FB, BLOG, WEB SITES AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO BE BANNED OR DELETED. WHAT FOR I DO THAT OTHER THAN I COMMENT THEIR POSTS AND VIDEOS TO TELL THE TRUTH AND EXPOSE FALSE DOCTRINE AND CORRECT IT WITH THE BIBLICAL EVIDENCES. IF THEY DO NOT AGREE JUST SHAKE THE DUST OFF MY FEET , AND GO TO THE NEXT PERSON AS THE BIBLE TELLS SO.
YEP, JUST MOVE ON, NOT WORTHY TO WASTE TIME IN ATTACKING EACH OTHER..
MATT 10: 13-15, KJV
13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

CHRISTIANS WHO THINK THEY FEEL GOOD FOR TAKING THE REVENGE AND OBSESS TO HURT OTHER CHRISTIANS , AND THEIR INTENTION TO OTHER CHRISTIANS WHO GOT ATTACK FROM THEM, THEY WILL GIVE UP THEIR MINISTRY, THEY ARE NOT CHRIST'S LIKE, BUT THE DEVIL'S LIKE.

RELATES WITH THIS SUBJECT :
https://jesussavessooncoming.blogspot.com/2014/01/false-accusations-lies-and-haters-from.html



2 comments:

Christine said...

Unbelievable! Instead of leading them to Christ and sounding the alarm they are just too busy obsessing over attacking others. I know satan is relentless! Keep blocking them and let God's will be done !

Christine said...

WHY THE REASON THEY KEEP COMING TO ATTACK TRUE CHRISTIANS-THE WATCHMAN ON THE WALL ? BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF WHAT'S COMING, THEY KNOW WHAT'S COMING IS REAL TOO, THEY KNOW TIME IS SHORT. THEY CANNOT STOP WHAT'S GOD'S PLAN OR PROPHECY.